0.96 inch SSD1306 Chip OLED 128x64p I2C and SPI Support Horizontal Curved Pin Header
This small-sized OLED module has a 0.96-inch 128x64p display. The module supports SPI and I2C communication interfaces. The driver chip on this OLED is SSD1306. The pin header on this module features horizontal / curved pins.
Specifications of 0.96-inch SSD1306 Chip OLED
- Diagonal Display Size: 0.96-inch
- Display Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Communication Interface: 4-Wire SPI, 3-Wire SPI, and I2C interfaces are supported
- Display Color: ¼ Yellow Section | ¾ Blue Section
- Angle of View: > 160o
- Operating Temperature: Safe to operate at a temperature anywhere from -20oC to 70oC
- Storage Temperature: Safe to store at a temperature anywhere from -30oC to 80oC
- Operating Voltage: Compatible with 3.3V / 5.0V input voltage
- Board Compatibility: Compatible with most SBCs that support either SPI or I2C interface, for example, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Arduino, STM32, and Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Weight: 5 Grams
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 33.0 (mm) | 3.35 x 3.3 (cm)
- 1x 0.96-inch 128x64p OLED (Horizontal / Curved Pin Header)