11.9 inch 320x1480p HDMI IPS Capacitive Touch Screen LCD with Toughened Glass Cover
This 11.9-inch HDMI LCD has a 5-point touch display and a 6H hardened glass touch panel. It works with Mini PCs, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, and Raspberry Pi. However, the touch functionality differs depending on the Operating System and connected SBC or PC. This LCD has a USB and HDMI interface support and by-default resolution is 320 x 1480p. The display type is IPS capacitive touch panel.
Features of 11.9-inch 320x1480p HDMI Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
- Touch Panel made from 6H Toughened Glass
- OS Compatibility (Raspberry Pi): Operational with Raspbian (5-Touch / Driver Free) and Kali, Retropie (Driver Free), and Ubuntu, and Win10 IoT (Single-Touch / Driver Free)
- OS Compatible (NVIDIA Jetson Nano): Ubuntu (Driver Free/ Single Touch)
- Compatible with PC: 5-Point Touch with Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Driver Free
- The diagonal Display Size is 11.9-inch
- Screen Resolution of 320 x 1480 pixels
- Interface Support of both, HDMI, and USB
- View Angle of 170o
- Touch Control and a Button to adjust touch orientation
- Audio Output via 3.5mm Speaker / Headphone Jack
- Audio Input offered as HDMI Audio Input
- Brightness can be control through the Brightness Adjustment Button
- Power: 5V / 2A DC Power Port
- Weight: 0.35 Kg
- Horizontal Dimensions: 26.82cm x 5.8cm | 268.2mm x 58mm (Display Only)
- Horizontal Dimensions: 28.73cm x 6.98cm | 287.3mm x 69.8mm (Edge to Edge)
- Display Type is Capacitive Touch Panel
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Display Panel
- Compatible with: NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Raspberry Pi, and almost every Mini PC
How to Connect 11.9 inch HDMI Touch Display to a Windows PC?
The 11.9 inch HDMI touch display is compatible with Windows’ versions: 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7.
- The LCD has a touch interface. You can connect it to the PC’s USB interface.
- After a while, the Windows will detect the display unit automatically.
- After Windows detect the display, connect the HDMI interface of the display to the HDMI interface of the PC you have connected.
- In around 10 seconds, the LCD will be the same as the PC monitor.
- If you are looking for audio output, connect HP audio output port to the 0.35cm speaker/headphone jack of the display.
- The need for an external 5V/2A power supply may arise if the LCD flickers. This is likely to happen if the USB cable, connected to the PC, cannot supply sufficient power.
- If you have connected the same PC with other display devices, do make sure that you are using this LCD as the main display unit, since only this display unit will be able to control the cursor on other connected display devices.
Compatible Raspberry Pi Boards
The 11.9inch HDMI LCD is compatible with:
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi 3A+
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Raspberry Pi 4B
- 1- HDMI cable
- 1- USB-A to Micro-B USB Cable
- 1- HDMI Adapter (B)
- 1- HDMI Adapter (C)
- 1- Assembly Screws Pack
- 1- 11.9-inch HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen LCD
- 1- USB Adapter (B)
- 1- USB Adapter (C)