PCF8523 RTC Clock I2C Breakout Board CR1220 Coin Cell Battery Holder for Linux
This RTC Breakout Board has been designed to work with Linux-based microcontrollers such as Arduino. It supports the I2C communication interface. It features the PCF8523 RTC. This module is compatible with the Coin Cell CR1220 Battery (Not Included). With this Real Time Clock Breakout Board, the host board can keep track of time even if the microcontroller is reprogrammed. It is ideal for data logging, making a clock, time stamping, or set alarms and timers. The PCF8523 RTC Breakout Board is compatible with 3.3V to 5V power and logic.
Specifications of PCF8523 RTC Breakout Board
- Features the PCF8523 RTC
- Compatible with the CR1220 Coin Cell Battery (Not included)
- Features 2x mounting holes with 2.2mm diameter and 25mm distance
- Compatible with Linux microcontrollers
- Compatible with I2C 7-Bit (bit address 0x68)
- Approximately 2 seconds of loss or gain per 24 hours
- Life Expectancy is 5 years or more
- Dimensions: 25.8mm x 21.8mm x 5mm
- Weight: 2.3 Grams
- 1x PCF8523 RTC Breakout Board
This offer DOES NOT include the Coin Cell Battery.