Odroid Dual-Band WiFi USB 3.0 for Linux and Android RTL8812AU 2x2 MIMO
This USB3.0 WiFi module is IEEE 802.11 ac / a / b / g / n WLAN compatible. It features an RTL8812AU chipset from Realtek. It features a dual-band antenna and supports 2x2 MIMO Dual-Band WiFi. The Odroid Dual-Band WiFi USB3.0 module supports Linux and Android and is designed to work with Odroid boards including Odroid XU4, Odroid XU4Q, Odroid C0, Odroid C1+, and more.
What is Dual-Band WiFi?
The conventional WiFi supported only one frequency band that is 2.4GHz. The dual-band WiFi supports an additional 5GHz frequency band and hence it is called dual-band WiFi. Due to the additional frequency band, the speed of the WiFi is faster as compared to the single-band WiFi.
Specifications of Dual Band WiFi USB 3.0 Module
- Brand: Odroid (Made by Hardkernel)
- OS Compatibility: Works with Linux and Android Operating Systems
- Chipset: RTL8812AU Realtek
- Chipset ID: 0bda: 8812
- Interface: USB3.0
- Frequency / Band: 2x2 Dual-Band MIMO (11ac 2x2 MAC / BB / RF + PA)
- Signal Indicator: LED
- Control: WPS Button
- Weight: 14 Grams
- Dimensions: 77mm x 27.5mm x 9.5mm
- 1x Odroid Dual Band WiFi USB3.0