Google Coral USB Accelerator for PC and Laptop USB 3.0 Type C
Google Edge TPU Machine Learning coprocessor is featured by the Google Coral USB Accelerator. It has a Type C USB 3.0 interface. To accelerate machine learning inference with Google Edge TPU, the Coral USB accelerator can be used with a PC as well as a laptop.
What is Google Edge TPU?
Google Edge TPU has been designed by Google to speed up the TensorFlow Lite models. Power is used efficiently with this small ASIC. This is a 4TOPS ASIC and it just requires 2 Watts of power. This shows that per 2TO 1 Watt is used. You can get benefited from Google Edge TPU in many apps like MobileNet v2 that executes mobile vision models. Data privacy is regulated by the Google Edge TPU and inactivity is reduced. The requirement for a continuous internet connection is reduced by this on-device ML processing technique.
Features of Google Coral USB Accelerator for PC and Laptop
- Google Edge TPU accelerator is a high-performance accelerator for Machine Learning Inferencing
- USB: 3.0 Port
- Speed: 5Gbps USB Type-C to Type-A cable
- Cable Length: 300mm
- Operating System Compatibility:
- Dimensions: 6.5cm x 3cm x 0.8cm | 65mm x 30mm x 8mm
Operating System Requirements for Google Coral USB Accelerator for PC and Laptop
Following are compatible with Google Coral USB Accelerator:
- Windows 10
- Debian 6.0 or latest version | A higher variant, e.g., Ubuntu 10.0+
- ARM64 or x86-64 system architecture
- Mac Operating System 10.15 (with MacPorts or Homebrew installed)
- Python 3.5, 3.6, 3.7