IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT for Raspberry Pi, Tinker, Jetson Nano TAS5756M Power DAC
The IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT works with Raspberry Pi and other boards that have the same 40-Pin GPIO header layout. This DigiAMP+ HAT easily integrates with the compatible SBCs and HiFi audio equipment. It is highly suitable hardware for passive stereo speakers. IQaudio DigiAMP+ has the TAS5756M Power DAC. It connects directly to the passive stereo speaker and supports up to 2x35 wpc with variable output.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi boards that have a 40-Pin GPIO header
- TAS5756M Power DAC
- Passive Stereo Speaker supported up to 2x35 wpc
- Compatible with 12V ~ 24V power supply via 5.5mm x 2.5mm barrel connector (External power supply is required)
- HiFi Audio Equipment Supported
- Variable output support
- DigiAMP+ is designed to supply power to the connected Raspberry Pi also. It delivers 5.1V @ 2.5A to the connected Raspberry Pi.
- Never apply Raspberry Pi’s power input when DiGiAMP+ is connected.
- If you opt for the hard-wires alternative power input installation, make sure to take care of polarity.
- By default, the amplifier is set to mute at power (mute LED lit / mute status). You can configure it using Raspberry Pi GPIO22.
- 1x IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT