KKSB Steel Case for BeagleBone Black and BeagleBone AI with Space for Most CAPES
The KKSB Metal Case for BeagleBone Black and BeagleBone AI has additional space on top for most BeagleBone CAPES (accommodates one CAPE at a time). This BeagleBone metal case is made of high-grade steel and is available in black powder-coated finishing. At the top, the case has air-vents for proper heat management. The upper walls of this KKSB metal case are flexible and you can easily bend them to make way for cables and wires you want to use for BeagleBone CAPE. You can also remove these upper walls permanently if you want but we don’t recommend this because you can always relocate the walls after bending them once instead of removing them.
Features of KKSB Steel Case for BeagleBone Black and BeagleBone AI
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: High-Grade Steel
- Finishing: Powder-Coated / Black
- Ventilation: The top of the cover has pre-cut air-vents
- Compatibility: BeagleBone AI, BeagleBone Black, and Most of the BeagleBone CAPES
- Stability and Surface Mounting: Pre-Cut mounting holes for surface mounting / 4x rubber feet / pre-cut holes for DIN Rail Clip (Clip is not included)
- Cutouts: Cutouts for interfaces and connectors on BeagleBone Black and AI
The KKSB Steel Case for BeagleBone AI and BeagleBone Black has 4 rubber feet under its bottom part so it stays stable on different surfaces. There are also pre-cut mounting holes for surface mounting and 4 small holes to attach DIN Rail Clip if you need (DIN Rail Clip or DIN Rail is not included).