The Odroid-C2 is an effective and powerful 64-Bit development board equipped with the 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A-53 and Mali-450 GPU featuring a couple of Vertex Shaded Processors and a three pixel processors. The Odroid-C2 is compatible with Arch-Linux, Ubuntu, Android, and Debian Operating Systems. The low power consumption makes the board highly suitable for the smaller devices including embedded controllers and wearables. You can use the board for home automation, prototyping, gaming, set-top box, and various other purposes. It contains 2Gbyte DDR3 and 40-Pin GPIO.
- Amlogic Cortex-A53 Quad-Core 1.5GHz (ARMv8) Processor
- Mali-450 Graphics Processing Unit (2x Vertex Shader and 3x Pixel processors)
- Memory: 2Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- HS400 eMMC 5.0 Flash Storage Slot (up to 64GB supportive)
- MicroSD Card Slot (UHS-1 SDR50) (up to 128GB supportive)
- 0 HDMI (4K/60Hz display)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 4K/60FPS H.265
- 4K/30FPS H.264
- 40-Pin GPIO
- 7-Pin I2S
- 4x 2.0 HOST USB
- 1x OTG USB (Supply & Data)
- IR Receiver
- USB IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WLAN
- 5V/2A compatible (optional supply)
- Dimensions = 85mm x 56mm x 18mm
- Thickness = 1mm
- Weight with Heatsink = 56g
- Weight without Heatsink = 40g
- Please make sure to remove J1 jumper if you are not supplying the power via USB OTG. Removing the jumper will reduce the power consumption and it will also reduce the heat generation to a significant effect.
- When installing the Operating System, you’ll need an additional eMMC module or a MicroSD card. eMMC module for OS installation is the best option as the MicroSD card performance is much lower in this case.