ODROID VU7 800x480p 7 inch HDMI Multi Touch Display
The ODROID-VU7 is a Multi-Touch, 7-inch HDMI display with a resolution of 800x480 pixels. The display enables users to integrate projects like game consoles, embedded systems, infotainment systems, and tablets. The OROID-VU7 can be connected with ODROID-C1+ or ODROID-C2. The 7-inch display is compatible with these ODROID boards, through an HDMI or Micro-USB that helps in the transmission of signals and handling of power. The ODROID-VU7 is designed to work with Android and Linux on ODROID-C2, ODROID-C1+, and ODROID-XU4. Connect a DC plug into the DC jack on the ODROID board and you’re prepared to go over the installation of the latest version of the operating system.
Specifications of ODROID-VU7 HDMI Multi-Touch Display
- Display: Thin Film Transistor (TFT) LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 400
- Screen size: 7-inch
- Touch input: 5 points Multi-Touch Display | USB ID 0EEF:0005
- Slide Switch Backlight (ON/OFF)
- Power Consumption: 5Volt | 600mA
- View Angle: 70o Left, 70o Right, 70o Up and 50o Down
- Dimensions in cm (as of screen display): 15.36cm x 8.664cm | 153.6mm x 86.64mm
- Device Dimensions: 17.29cm x 12.43cm x 1.5cm | 172.9mm x 124.3mm x 15mm
- 1x 7-inch HDMI Multi-Touch Display
- 1x Micro USB Link Board
- 1x HDMI Link Board
- 1x USB Cable ~ 35cm (Micro to Type A)
- 1x USB Cable ~ 35cm (Micro to Micro)
- 1x HDMI Cable ~ 35cm (Type A to Type A)
- 6x 3.5mm Screws
- 3x Hexagon Nuts
- The screen does not possess off-sync filter therefore, shows noise when it is powered down or boot up.
- When ODROID-C1+ is connected after image and noise occur while using the OTG port. It can happen after the system turns OFF.
- To fix these issues, R94 needs to be removed from ODROID-C1+.
- When using ODROID-C1+ Revision 0.4 (30/09/2015), remove the J8 Jumper to solve the issue.
- There is no other backlight control except the slide switch on the ODROID-UV7 display with any software for brightness adjustment or backlight On/Off.