Odroid XU4 (With Colling Fan)
The Odroid-XU4 seems to mark the beginning of the new era for the MiniPCs. This board is absolutely magnificent in terms of its processing power and extended functionality. The Odroid-XU4 takes the game to a new level and the developers are anticipating a much better chance to create things which they’d never thought of in the recent past. The board carries a couple of processors along with the exceptional Mali-T268 MP6 GPU. It carries a 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM. The board is compatible with Linux, Ubuntu, and Android Operating Systems.
- 0GHz Exynos5422 (Samsung) Cortex-A15 and 1.4GHz Cortex-A7
- Mali-T628 MP6 (supports OpenCL 1.2 full profile and OpenES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1)
- 2Gbyte PoP LPDDR3 (750MHz/12GB/s/ 2x32-Bit)
- Supports USB Sound Card (Optional)
- eMMC 5.0 Socket (64GB Max.)
- MicroSD Card Slot (128GB Max.)
- HDMI for Digital Audio Output
- 2x Standard Super Speed Type-A 3.0 HOST USB Port
- 1x Standard High-Speed Type-A 2.0 HOST USB Port
- 4a HDMI Display Connector (Type-A)
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45 / Auto-MDIX Supportive)
- USB IEEE (1T1R WLAN) 802.11 ac/b/g/n
- 5V/4A Power Supply Recommended
- Dimensions = 83mm x 58mm x 20mm
- Weight (without fan) = 38g
- The package includes an ODROID-XU4 board and a cooling fan
- Use an additional eMMC to install the operating system. You can also use a MicroSD card but it doesn’t produce the required speed while installation and application launch. For optimal performance, eMMC is recommended.
- The fan start rotating automatically as soon as the processing reaching a certain point where it requires the cooling assistance.