5MP OV5647 RPi Camera Module with Fisheye Lens for Raspberry Pi with 200 Degree FoV
The RPi Camera Module is praised for covering 200o extended Field of View (FoV) with a Fisheye lens. The camera uses the OV5647 image sensor to produce a resolution of 2592x1944 pixels. This new camera is compatible with all Raspberry Pi revisions. It is a user-friendly camera module. The lens features a 0.87mm adjustable focal length. The camera also gives the option of attaching the flash LED on this camera module.
Specifications of 5MP OV5647 RPi Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
- A 5MP OV5647 Image Sensor
- Fisheye Lens - 200o Diagonal - Field of View (FoV)
- All Raspberry Pi revisions Compatibility
- An adjustable focal length of 0.87mm
- Still Picture Resolution - 2592x1944 pixels
- 1080p - Best Resolution under Suitable Conditions (Video)
- Video recording supports 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p
- Screw holes to attach the camera module to Raspberry Pi
- Addition of attached Flash LED (if desired)
- Power Output (3.3V)
- Size of 1/4=-inch CCD
- Weight of the camera is 17 grams | 0.017 kg
- Dimensions comprised of 5cm x 2.4cm | 25mm x 24mm
- Use a suitable Camera Cable for Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero WH / Zero W. You need to use an external cable as it is not included in this package.
- The cable in the package is a 16cm FFC cable 15-Pin (Opposite Side Contact).
- 1x 5MP OV5647 RPi Camera Module
- 1x 16cm FFC 15-Pin (Opposite Side Contact)