Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi PCA9685 12-Bit 16-Channel Right-Angled Pins I2C
This Servo Driver HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi and other boards using the same 40-Pin Raspberry Pi GPIO. The HAT supports the I2C control interface. The pin header features right-angled pins. The board has 16 (PWM / Servo) output channels with 12-bit resolution for each output channel.
With this Servo Driver HAT, you get 16 additional PWM output channels. It will help you to work on advanced projects such as robotic arm and hexapod walker applications.
Features of Raspberry Pi Servo Driver HAT
- Up to 16 PWM / Servo output Channels | 12-Bit resolution (4096 scales) for each output channel
- I2C control interface using just 2 Pins
- Standard 40-Pin Raspberry Pi GPIO Extension Header – Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, ASUS Tinker, and other boards using the same GPIO.
- 5V voltage regulator | 3A output current (max.)
- Reserved I2C control pins
- Standard Servo Interface
- Can also receive battery power using the VIN terminal
Specifications of Raspberry Pi Servo Driver HAT
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control Interface: I2C
- Operating Voltage (via board connection): 5V compatible
- Servo Voltage: 5V
- Operating Voltage (VIN terminal): 6V ~ 12V
- Logic Voltage: 3.3V
- Weight: 21 Grams
- Mounting Hole Size: 3.0mm
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm | 6.5cm x 3cm
- Servo Driver HAT (1)