Sparkfun Digit 7 Segment Display modul med ATMega328
If you are looking for an easy-to-control Serial Display Module then take a look at this 4-Digit 7-Segment SparkFun Serial Display. The good thing is that SparkFun Serial Display has its own ATMega328 microcontroller and there is no need to go through complicated configuration. You can easily configure and control each digit separately on SparkFun Serial Display Module. To control the segments individually, the Serial Display needs just a few serial lines.
Features of SparkFun 4 Digit 7 Segment Serial Display
- ATMega328 microcontroller
- 4 Digit Display (Red / Alpha Numeric)
- Compatible with SPI, I2C, and TTL Serial interfaces
- Capable of playing letters, numbers, and a few special characters
- Control colon, apostrophe, and decimal points
- Adjustable baud rate
- Adjustable brightness
- Settings are retained via non-volatile memory
- FTDI Header
- Control each segment separately
- Dimensions: 1.6-inch x 0.9-inch / 4.1cm x 2.3cm / 41mm x 23mm
You can use any of the 3 communication interfaces to control SparkFun 7-Segment Serial Display. They include I2C, Serial TTL, and SPI. The Arduino bootloader is pre-loaded on ATMega328. It helps easy programming for stand-alone operations. SparkFun 4 Digit 7 Segment Serial Display Module gets support from Arduino IDE Profile which helps quick and easy programming. To display long digit-strings, you have the option of chaining up the I2C and Power pins together. The mounting holes with standoffs let you fix the display to a suitable surface without requiring glue or adhesive.