Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi with Multi Battery Protection
This UPS HAT can charge the battery and supply power to the connected board at the same time. The Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi boards since it contains a 40-Pin extension header (2x20 Female). The output of this UPS HAT is 5V and it is designed to work with a 18650 Li Battery. The UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi features multiple protection circuits including reverse protection. The hardware uses an I2C interface for communication to monitor battery capacity, voltage, and current.
Features of Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 2x20 Female Extension Header compatible with 40-PIN Raspberry Pi GPIO
- I2C Bus Communication Interface. Real-Time monitoring of remaining battery, battery voltage, and current.
- Features Multiple Protection Circuits: Over Charge / Discharge, Over Current, Short Circuit, Reverse protection in addition to the Equalizing Charge.
- 5V Onboard Voltage Regulator ensures consistent 2.5A (max.) output current
- 5V USB Output compatible with Raspberry Pi boards
- Battery warning indicator
- 4V / 2A charger included in the box
- Compatible with 18650 Li-Battery (NOT Included)
- 0mm Mounting Hole
- Outline Dimensions: 56mm x 85mm | 5.6cm x 8.5cm
- The UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi is compatible with Li-Battery (18650) that measures no more than 67mm. It does not work with some plate-protected batteries available on the market
- UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi (x1)
- 2x20-PIN Female Header (x1)
- 4V / 2A Battery Charger (x1)