UDOO Dual Basic NXP i.MX6 1GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 Atmel SAM3X8E 1GB RAM
Dual Basic is the first Single Board Computer from UDOO. It is Linux / Android Mini PC powered with Arduino Due compatibility. It features the i.MX6 1GHz Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with SAM3X8E ARM Atmel Cortex-M3 coprocessor. UDOO Dual Basic features a low-voltage 1GB DDR3 RAM. For graphics processing, this SBC has Vivante GC880 and GC320 onboard.
Specifications of UDOO Dual Basic
- Processor: NXP i.MX6 1 GHz Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9 | Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 (same as Arduino Due)
- Graphics: Vivante GC 320 and Vivante GC 880
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM
- Networking: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps | Optional WiFi module can be added (not included)
- Operating Systems: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 | Linux UDOObuntu2 (Ubuntu 14.04)
- Storage: SD Card Slot (SD Card is not included)
- USB: 1x OTG USB (Micro A connector) | 2x USB 2.0 Type-A | 1x USB 2.0 (internal pin header, adapter cable is required) | 1x USB to Serial Interface (Micro B connector)
- Power Compatibility: 12V / 2A compatible DC IN Jack
- Audio: 2.5mm stereo jack for headphones and microphone
- Video Interfaces: HDMI interface (supports up to 1080p) | LVDS 18/24-bit interface (supports up to 1920x1200p) | Touch (I2C) Camera Connection MIPI CSI
- Multimedia: 3 separate accelerators for OpenGL ES2.0 3D, 2D, and OpenVG
- I/O Pins: 76 Digital GPIOs
- Dimensions: 11cm x 8.5cm | 110mm x 85mm
- UDOO Dual I/O Pins are only 3.3V compatible.
- The board features an R3 layout (1.0 pinout) – the standard Arduino layout. This board is compatible with Arduino Shields. Voltage higher than 3.3V can damage the connected shields.
- 1x UDOO Dual Basic